Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA have designed and developed a centrifugal feeder bowl system to feed, orientate, and load a range of Coin Blanks. 11 sizes total; A 1370mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds.
Range of Coin Blanks
(11 sizes total)
A 1370 mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds
RNA Centrifugal Feeders
Sequence of Operation:
Components are loaded manually by an operator into a bulk hopper and dosed into a centrifugal feeder which feeds correctly orientated components onto an outfeed conveyor. The conveyor transfers components from the centrifugal feeder onto a dead section of track. Back pressure pushes components the length of the dead section. Once the dead section is completely filled they are pushed at 90 degrees to the direction of feed off of the dead section onto the existing process conveyor.
Component contacts: Stainless grade 304, hard anodised aluminium. Non-contacts: Stainless grade 304, anodised/painted aluminium and painted mild steel.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019
- Infographic Chinese Automotive Industry June 25, 2019
- Collaborative Robot precision handles Terminals June 6, 2019