Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA have designed and developed a centrifugal feeder bowl system to feed, orientate, and load a range of Coin Blanks. 11 sizes total; A 1370mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds.
Range of Coin Blanks
(11 sizes total)
A 1370 mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds
RNA Centrifugal Feeders
Sequence of Operation:
Components are loaded manually by an operator into a bulk hopper and dosed into a centrifugal feeder which feeds correctly orientated components onto an outfeed conveyor. The conveyor transfers components from the centrifugal feeder onto a dead section of track. Back pressure pushes components the length of the dead section. Once the dead section is completely filled they are pushed at 90 degrees to the direction of feed off of the dead section onto the existing process conveyor.
Component contacts: Stainless grade 304, hard anodised aluminium. Non-contacts: Stainless grade 304, anodised/painted aluminium and painted mild steel.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body September 6, 2018
- Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks August 16, 2018
- How to Choose – Options for Part Presentation in Robotic Assembly July 31, 2018
- ROBO-FLEX P: Future Proof Precision Feeding of two different size parts using an Asycube 240 and an Adept SCARA robot July 31, 2018
- RNA’s Snowdon Challenge for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity July 31, 2018