Centrifugal Feeder orientates and feeds a range of Coin Blanks
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA have designed and developed a centrifugal feeder bowl system to feed, orientate, and load a range of Coin Blanks. 11 sizes total; A 1370mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds.
Range of Coin Blanks
(11 sizes total)
A 1370 mm single row of components to be discharged every 6 seconds
RNA Centrifugal Feeders
Sequence of Operation:
Components are loaded manually by an operator into a bulk hopper and dosed into a centrifugal feeder which feeds correctly orientated components onto an outfeed conveyor. The conveyor transfers components from the centrifugal feeder onto a dead section of track. Back pressure pushes components the length of the dead section. Once the dead section is completely filled they are pushed at 90 degrees to the direction of feed off of the dead section onto the existing process conveyor.
Component contacts: Stainless grade 304, hard anodised aluminium. Non-contacts: Stainless grade 304, anodised/painted aluminium and painted mild steel.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Switch Body Pad Printing Machine with Rotary Indexing Table November 5, 2019
- Robotics in Injection Moulding October 23, 2019
- RNA Invests in the Future with Apprenticeship October 16, 2019
- Feeding system with 3D printed bowl October 14, 2019
- RNA showcased feeding technology 4.0 at Motek 2019 October 14, 2019