Centrifugal Feeder feeds and orientates Test Unit Body
Written by: RNA Automation
RNA have designed and developed a centrifugal feeding and handling system to feed and orientate test unit bodies for the pharmaceutical industry.
Test Unit Body for medical use
(Ø19mm x 40mm)
50 components per minute, per lane. 4 lanes in total.
RNA Centrifugal Feeders
Sequence of Operation:
Components are loaded manually into two belt driven bulk feeders and doesed into two centrifugal feeders. Each centrifugal feeder correctly feeds and orientates components to a linear out-feed. The system comes with two single lane linear out-feeds with ‘v’ split to populate 4 lines at exit from linears.
Component contacts: Stainless grade 304 and FDA approved polyurethane, FDA HDPE, FDA polycarbonate.
Non-contacts: Stainless grade 304, anodised/painted aluminium and painted mild steel.
Paint Finish: RAL 9010
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019
- Infographic Chinese Automotive Industry June 25, 2019
- Collaborative Robot precision handles Terminals June 6, 2019