Asyril awarded German ‘Handling Award’
Written by: RNA Automation
Asyril has been awarded the 2nd place of the “Handling Award” in the category “Components for handling and assembly” at the prestigious MOTEK 2018 exhibition in Stuttgart, Germany.
The awards continue to recognise outstanding products and system solutions in the field of production and assembly automation as well as innovations in the fields of handling technology, robotics and material handling.
Three prizes are awarded each year in the three categories “components for handling and assembly”, “manipulators, robotics and system solutions” as well as “warehouses, picking and intralogistics”.
In the “Components for Handling and Assembly” category, the judges awarded Asyril 2nd place for its innovative Asycube technology.
Asyril presented the Asycube series of small parts feeding systems with patented three-axis vibration technology. The systems allow the free movement of any parts in all directions (X / Y / Z); they can be then picked with an industrial robot, or cobot after pre-alignment has taken place. This allows even complex parts or highly sensitive parts to be processed quickly and flexibly.
RNA Automation Ltd
Unit C Castle Bromwich Business Park Tameside Drive, Birmingham B35 7AG, UK
T: +44 (0)121 749 2566
Fax: +44 (0)121 749 6217
- Leading Commercial bathroom and Sanitaryware manufacturer installs Robot Automated Punching System July 15, 2019
- New Production Site Opens in Remchingen July 12, 2019
- Charity fun day to honour the memory of David Newman July 12, 2019
- Infographic Chinese Automotive Industry June 25, 2019
- Collaborative Robot precision handles Terminals June 6, 2019